1. Focus on people- their lives, their work, their dreams.
2. Every millisecond counts.
3. Simplicity is powerful.
4. Engage beginners and attract experts.
5. Dare to innovate.
6. Design for the world.
7. Plan for today’s and tomorrow’s business.
8. Delight the eye without distracting the mind.
9. Be worthy of people’s trust.
10. Add a human touch.
Now here’s the questions…
a) What principles here do you see that relate to customer experiences in libraries? (like Jason, I also see several)
b) Can you guess the company? (guess before you click)