To say that 2007 was good year for me is understatement - it was great year! and one that far exceeded my expectations. One year ago, I would have never imagined that I would spend my summer traveling and speaking all over the globe talking about libraries & learning, let alone have accepted a dynamic new job and would moving to Columbus. But it's funny how just 365 days can bring about such huge changes...
Anyway, in the tradition of last year, I thought I’d highlight a few of the posts from the year that were notable. These among my stats and memory either generated the most buzz, link love or page views. You can make of them what you want. Note: They are in no particular order.
- Before you answer the question … ask a stakeholder
- A year of learning
- Lessons learned from an online mall
- More thoughts on learning libraries
- Closet Conference bags
- Service vs Experience
- "books aren't necessarily the (library's) draw."
- Understanding 2.0 using 1.0
- Leadership Skills: Moving Beyond
Of, course the post with the most comments was this one, Change, Changes & CML.
OK, That's all. I'm off to go search the boxes for that book.