Thriving in a recession? Well, that’s something that most libraries are already masters of. We know how to tighten our waistlines and get stretch ten cents into a dollar. But with the digital economy, it is not the dollars and cents that we need to focus our attention on, instead it’s about taking advantage of technology (which is often free and easily adaptable) and utilizing the power of social network currency.
Here’s the list. You can access the full text with more explanations here.
- Live by the rules of The Beta Economy
- Leverage Existing Platforms
- Switch Tubes
- Don’t Entertain, Engage
- Coordinate Infinite Touch Points
- Prototype Often
- Trade Focus Groups For Digital Ethnography
- Think Outside The Banner
- Embrace Delight By Functionality
Post a Comment