Michael Stephens' Ten Trends & Technologies for 2009
1. Ubiquity of the Cloud
2. Changing role of IT
3. Value of Commons
4. Promise of Micro-Interaction
5. Care & Nurturing of the Tribe
6. The Triumph of the Portable Device
7. Importance of Personalization
8. Impact of Localization
9. Evolution of Digital Lifestyle
10. Shift Towards Open Thinking
The thoughts I see weaving throughout all these trends are the themes of transparency, the open brand, micro-connections, and ubiquitous presence. But overall what sticks out to me the most is that all these trends are moving farther and father away from the enabling technologies themselves and closer and closer to the very tangible need of human touch.
Great thoughts Michael. Thanks for packaging these so brilliantly.